Recent Posts

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Photo Shoot Rejects

I think I've lamented before about the impossibility of getting more than one kid to look normal in a picture.  I'm not picky! I don't even care about smiles and happiness anymore.  I just don't want looks of constipation, or someone slapping the back of someone else's head.  During a recent attempt to get ONE good picture of my three chicklets, I had to laugh at these horrible rejects.
Dad's arm in the picture, trying to fix baby's hairbow (at my request of course)
Sissy trying to squeeze baby's head off.
Cale's "what the hell is going on?" face.  At this point in the photo session, I think I might have been wondering what the hell was going on, too.
And baby has had enough!  Off the step she goes!  And now, for some adorable single shots...
Either growling or trying to gleek on me.  Not sure which one.
This is what I'm talking about with the constipation.  This kid looks like he hasn't had a BM in a month.  
And maybe my all time favorite reject.  Bubby FINALLY looks sweet and happy, but Sis has to look like she's trying to recreate a Stones album, while covertly shoving baby off the step onto the pavement below. 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I seem to remember a little Nicole Mannecke doing the same. Dad