Recent Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fourth Birthday Party....

The day before the twins party, we had a little shindig in our backyard to commemorate the event.  I say "little" but it's all about perspective, I guess.  There were a TON of people there...mostly family, but some of our friends, too.  This is probably the last year where I got to create the guest list for them.....if I had it my way, it would be a friend reunion for ME.
I told myself I was going to calm it down this year....after all, they are turning four.  They don't care about anything other than having their friends over and a cake.  I tried, and I think I did okay.  I didn't stress out about it, even though the dude at HEB smashed his forearm into Cale's cake, making a big wonky dent in the side.  Or that Hayden's cake looked like it was decorated by a 200 year old...Whatev.  My children couldn't have cared less!  They were both excited to splash outside and have an excuse to eat whatever they wanted for the day....






 Nice visual of Cale's smooshed cake...ugh.

 SOMEONE enjoyed their cake.  Can you tell who?

2 comments:

Pope said...

One of the best days ever.

Pamela Maziur said...

Urg...wish we could have been there!!!