Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sisters

I had to post this picture, just because it is so adorable.
I heard the girls playing around the corner while I was getting dinner ready, and I peeked around to see what they were doing.  Hayden was putting this little hat on Livi (that Popee got from China) and telling her, "Be a good little Chinese girl and don't ever take your hat off."  In my opinion, she was a little too vigorous about smooshing the hat on Livi's head, but you wouldn't have known it by looking at them.  Livi was smiling so big, and looking at Sissy like she was the most amazing thing ever.  Everytime the hat would fall off, Livi would try so hard to get it back on her head, and then would wait and wait for someone to notice that she'd done it.  When we would compliment her hat, she would laugh and laugh....she thought she was being really cute.  She was right!!

0 comments: