Recent Posts

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sneak peek...

We have a little toddler music class every other Thursday at the church where the twins will be attending preschool next year.  At the end of class, I asked them if they wanted to go downstairs and peek at what will be their classroom next year.....they enthusiastically answered yes, and (loudly) headed towards the direction I was pointing.  Cut to the part where we got to the doorway and looked in.  Complete silence.  As they stood in the doorway watching the kids eat their snack, I could almost hear their little brains clicking as they memorized everything.  Both sets of eyes were moving all over the room as they studied what they saw......I didn't say much as we left, but later in Target, Sissy pointed out a xylophone and said, "Look, Mommy!  They have one of those in my classroom!!"  It's funny to me that she noted this.....she probably already has everything in that room categorized in her mind.  Let's hope we are building some familiarity here....

0 comments: