Recent Posts

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Help!

My regular readers might notice the switcharoo I've been doing every few weeks on the blog template.  I can't decide what colors/format I like!  I follow a ton of crafty bloggers, and they use blogspot just like me, yet somehow they have figured out how to set their format to include HUGE pictures....I would like to be able to showcase my photos bigger....none of the templates they offer have big photos....HELP.  Does anyone know how to do this?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I think your problem is that you are uploading your pictures to blogspot to host them. You need to embed them! That way YOU pic the size of your pictures regardless of template. Do you use Picasa? That one is easy. Upload your pics to Picasa, and then they will give you an embed code based on size and if you want it linked to your other photos in your account. It's also WAY faster to do a post this way. No waiting for your pics to upload! Good luck!