Recent Posts

Sunday, September 27, 2009

A day in my life...





The babies love daddy's toaster oven, and play "making cookies" all the time....I have found old curdling milk cups in there (gross) and all four pairs of the Disney dress up shoes.  Despite their complete disinterest in actually USING the toilet, they are now completely aware of the toilet paper.  It is still like the circus comes to town when Daddy comes home (making him more fun than me, I'm sure) and the pic of Liv on the boppy is a pretty accurate view of what I do about nine times a day.  Even though nursing is a bigger time commitment than bottle feeding (because you have to do it all by yourself) I am really enjoying it more now.  She started smiling last week, which is so sweet....

1 comments:

Jenn and Jason said...

Such a beautiful family having fun times! I love that you took a pic of the toilet paper. I laugh now, but my day will come!