Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Funny!

I am sure you are looking at this photo and wondering what in the world is going on....this morning Cale came to find me, and told me, "Mommy, my diaper fell off"....I looked down to see his jammies still on, and wondered what he was talking about....until I saw him bending over, trying to grab his diaper and stuff it back in his pant leg.  I just about died laughing!!  The diaper was so full and heavy that it totally separated from the waistband, and fell out of his jammie bottoms.  When I took off his shorts to change him, the little velcro tabs were stuck to about an inch strip of diaper, and it was torn completely off below that point.  He couldn't understand why I was laughing so hard, but he was really proud of himself because he thought he did something super funny! 

0 comments: