Recent Posts

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Now the hard part...

Shawn came through surgery fine, and is now recovering nicely in a hospital bed. We are here for the night for "pain management" but I am not sure why, considering he won't push the button on his Morphine drip. His pain tolerance is definitely higher than mine...
I am missing my babies today! We have been here since nine a.m. this morning...my parents brought us dinner at about seven, and brought our tiny people up here to see us....it is funny how much you can miss them when it's been such a short time since you've seen them!! They loved seeing their daddy, and trying to touch anything and everything in the hospital room...they climbed all over him, as I watched carefully to make sure no one was coming near the knee....After they tried to pull on his I.V. and a bunch of cords, my parents decided it was time to head out. They are going to be TIRED tomorrow when we get home...
Thank you for all your prayers about Shawn's surgery...they were felt!

0 comments: