Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

First Pool Day




I took the babies to the neighborhood pool this afternoon for their first swim of the year. It was empty most of the time, until one really nice girl came with her two little ones. No screaming kids running around (I am sure that will begin in a few weeks) and not too hot. We stayed in the baby pool the whole time....one baby at a time got to float in the hippo floatie, which they thought was super cool. It was just shallow enough for them to push themselves along with their toes...we tried going underwater with both babies, which didn't go over too well. They didn't like it much, but didn't cry, which I guess is a promising sign. Hayden wore her brand new yellow polka dot bikini, and was too adorable. I was suprised at how much fun they had...both were a little tentative at times, crawling up my neck, but enjoyed it more than they were worried. I am so looking forward to taking them to the pool this summer....the sad thing is, we are going to try to sell this house, so no more neighborhood pool. Oh well. I guess we will have to join somewhere else. I will NOT mind having that problem, because trimming the fat off our number of owned properties is much more important.

0 comments: