Recent Posts

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fiesta!











The birthday party turned out to be a success....despite it being the hottest day in history. Luckily, there is a lot of shade in my mom's backyard....it would have been miserable without it! We enjoyed fajitas (my FAVORITE recipe) and tried to eat cake and ice cream before it melted into a puddle. The bigger kids (i.e.: not mine) had fun in the jumpy castle and with the pinata....everything wound down around three....we were so grateful to have such wonderful friends and family who came to celebrate with us. They all braved the sweltering heat, and brought such thoughtful gifts for the babies... Hayden once again screamed at almost everyone that tried to hold her...I am really REALLY ready for this phase to be over. She would be fine and then she would see me and start screaming all over again. I felt bad, but I was too busy to carry her around with me. We were all worn out when the party was over, but had fun nonetheless.

0 comments: