Recent Posts

Friday, May 2, 2008

Babyproofing 101






















I got my tail kicked today! And not just figuratively...I am WORN out. It is 11:50 at night, and I should be in bed, but I am not. I decided today that I needed to broaden the babies world. They are way more aware of everything around them, thus they are UNHAPPY with the corral situation. They knew there was a world out there, and that I was the one keeping them from it. So today while they were laying down for there morning nap, I arranged the corral to block them out of the kitchen, and put my ottoman in the dining room entrance to block them off that way...I knew they were pretty safe, with the exception of a few things I was worried they would get into. Well sure enough, Cale discovered that the pulls on furniture doors are not merely ornamental, but functional....He also realized that if he pulls hard enough, he can dislodge the pet gate from the place I put it. UUUUUHHHHHH! (Sound of me sighing in exhaustion) I am (as Shawn likes to put it) "taahhred". I know they have to start exploring more, so I really have no other option than to put away everything decorative in nature, and follow them around all day. Despite my physical state, I have to say they were pretty cute. They pushed the canister vacuum all over the living room, loved standing up in the windows to look outside, and had the best time climbing all over everything....

0 comments: