Recent Posts

Friday, May 2, 2008


I managed to catch a picture of Hayden's newest trick....when we ask "Are you stinky?" she crinkles up her nose and makes the funniest face. The picture didn't turn out very well, but it is SO hard to get pictures of my kids...for some reason, the tricks skid to a grinding halt whenever the camera or video camera come out. It's too bad, because they are starting to be the best mimics. My mom and I took the babies to Texas Roadhouse for dinner tonight and they were doing their tricks for EVERYONE who would look at them. Waving, clapping, showing them one finger (we are practicing asking them "how old are you?") giving the stinky face, squealing, laughing, and just generally carrying on. They can't help but get a lot of attention...they are definitely hams...her more than him. I told my mom today that they are going to be just like us....Hayden wanting to be funny all the time and making people laugh, and Cale doing more observing than making a fool of himself.

0 comments: