Recent Posts

Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy (almost) First Birthday Kate!







Our friend Kate is three days older than the babies...but they are moving to Italy (jealous anyone?) at the end of April, so her grandma (my mom's BFF) wanted to have a little Texas party for her on Sunday. I think my kids are beautiful, and this little girl is right there with them...she has the biggest blue eyes, and BLACK eyelashes...so, so pretty! She loved mashing up her cake and being loved on by everyone! She is a smartie, too...signing for "more", "all done"..she even made up a sign of her own for "drink". Sort if made me feel like I needed to start teaching signs....but with two babies, who has the time?? Thanks to the Swigers for inviting us. Happy First Birthday (almost) to you sweet baby Kate! We love you and are so glad you are all better!!

0 comments: