Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

My mini me

Livi might look more like me, but this one is just like her mama.  Case in point:  she probably cried ten times today without any reason whatsoever.  She's all about getting the laugh from whoever her audience is at the moment.  She overanalyzes, and picks up on things the other two might not notice.....all those things make her so much like me.  
But one example really, REALLY proves her to be my mini me...after spinning around and around at the playground, she dramatically doubles in half, bending over the dirt and hollering, "I'm about to barf!  I'm going to barf!  I'm going to die!  I'm going to dieeeeeeeeeee!" whereupon I bent over next to her and said, "It's okay, if you need to throw up, just throw up."...with which my sweet child responded:
"Nope.  I'm okay."  and was off and on to the next source of entertainment.  
I think those who know me well will concur, this kid is just like her momma.  

0 comments: