Recent Posts

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This kid...

...cracks me up for a million reasons.  Today, two of those reasons are these:

1.  This morning he told me, "Mommy, don't forget to remind me to kill some dragons after my nap."

2.  When I went into his room to check on him tonight after he'd fallen asleep, I noticed his new notepad laying on his bed.  He loves to color, so I got him several of the 20 cent spirals from Target last night to draw in.  I picked up his new spiral to see if he'd drawn anything since I gave it to him this morning.  There was something (usually just a circle or line) drawn on EVERY.  SINGLE.  PAGE.  I'm not exaggerating.  Every page!  All 100 pages, front and back!!! I guess I know what he did for his whole rest time today!!

1 comments:

Baseball Mom said...

I just love the dragon request...:)