Recent Posts

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I. Am. Salivating.

Seriously.  This would have been MY WHOLE LIFE when I was a little girl.  I WILL have one for my girls.  How adorable is this?????

I am wondering how likely it is that I could hornswaggle my husband and father in on making one of these?  My mom and I could handle all the insides of course, but I think I need a more capable person to operate a saw.  I could try, but who wants a playhouse splattered in blood?  Check out the whole post related to this adorable little house at:  http://restyledhome.blogspot.com/2009/11/another-pretty-playhouse.html The pictures of the inside are even cuter!!!

1 comments:

Jacqueline said...

can you please take some pics of us for chistimas??? you are amazing...seriously. the pics of your kids are soooo stinking cute and i need your help! make my blog cute. :)