Recent Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You know how somedays you just have one of THOSE mornings?  Well, we just had one.  I woke up and got ready to the sounds of hysterical screaming on the monitor (sissy of course) and tried to get ready super quick so I could go get her.  I had scheduled the ADT security people to come to the house this morning, and I was hoping the babies would do what they do every morning....watch some Sesame and play quietly in their playroom.  Well, the screaming wake up call should have been an indicator that things were not going to go my way.....The ADT lady got here, and Sissy hung on me like a monkey, screaming in my face.  Every time I tried to put her down, she screamed "Mommy HOLD YOU!" with snot running out of her nose.  Finally, I got her to get down and play, only to hear both babies cackling in the kitchen.  They were standing in the dog water bowl, with crackers smashed all over the kitchen floor.....meanwhile, the poor lady is trying to give me her sales pitch and I am basically ignoring everything she is saying.  I put the babies in their playroom, only to hear screaming a few minutes later....I walked in and Hayden had Cale in a half nelson, and his ear was red and slobbery, so I am putting two and two together and guessing that she tried to Mike Tyson his ear off.....the poor, poor ADT lady.....it was not a great morning.  Oh yeah, did I mention that Wyatt found a hole in the fence and I saw him running up and down the alley while she was talking?  And that I had to interrupt her yet again to chase my dog down the alley barefoot?  

0 comments: