Recent Posts

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Busy, busy days...

This is hands down the busiest time of the year for my photography business....things get pretty complicated around here, figuring out who has kids, who's watching who, who's picking whom up from school....luckily we still seem to find lots of time for nonsense....just listening to these babies play puts a smile on my face.  For example, Shawn let me know what was going on this morning when I was working.
Cale:  "Daddy?  Can you walk by my door 1,000 times so I can try to kill you?"
Shawn:  "Um, no."
Cale:  "Please?"
Before you start thinking my four year old is a budding sociopath, let me explain.  He loves to play rough with Shawn, and thinks it's HILARIOUS for Shawn to get hit with the foam hatchet and fall down on the floor theatrically.  So what does Daddy do?  Indulge the boy, and play hatchet fight all morning.






0 comments: