Recent Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2009


Hayden loves this one, of course...because it's PINK!  Everything is requested in pink these days...dresses, drinks, ice cream, and this morning: waffles!  This little dress is a variation on the men's shirt dress pattern, and I think it is super cute!!  When the weather gets a little colder, I am going to have her wear it over jeans or leggings....You could even put a long sleeved shirt underneath if it was super cold. Readers, it's your lucky day!! I have enough fabric left over to make another one.  Hayden is a super skinny 2T, so I can make another one just like this, or widen it a little for a regular 2T or a 3T.  The cost is $30.00....email me at nmhatter@hotmail.com if you are interested....first person to respond gets it!  

1 comments:

Amy said...

super cute! if i had a baby girl, i'd be all over it:)