Recent Posts

Friday, February 22, 2008

I thought I would have time to adjust to the babies crawling. I had no idea they would go from barely crawling to SPEEDING all over my house....we had to buy a baby corral to keep them safe...if I had one baby, I could follow that one around and let them go where they want....but with TWO, there is no way! They invariably crawl in two different directions, and my arms only stretch so long! Cale has already pulled a lamp down on himself...he wasn't hurt at all, but it scared him so bad....he sat there with his mouth open, trying to force a cry out. It was horrible!
They have started to pull up on things (the side of the couch, the crib, our legs...) but they can't figure out how to get back down to a sitting position smoothly yet, so sometimes they scream at me to come help. It makes me laugh!
I can't believe how quickly the became mobile....and to think I was worried they weren't crawling yet...now I know why everyone was telling me it was better for them to be late crawlers!

0 comments: